Monday, March 23, 2020

The Times and Trials of Bartholomew Tete De Tareau.

When I said there was at least one publication devoted to each of the 7 founders of Rose Lake Park, I lied.  Technically, I didn't really "lie" so as much as I "failed to completely sort through this towering stack of neverending content on my desk."  And by that what I really mean, is that we don't have an actual publication for this next founder.  Rather, we have the entirety of a file cabinet drawer provided to the Historical Society by the Peepsburgh Police Department.

Mr. Batholomew Tete De Taureau's greatest contribution to Rose Lake Park was perhaps one of manpower.  Not his own power, rather a meagerly funded league of minions and sweatshop sycophants, all of whom probably have entire PPD drawers, if not file cabinets, likewise devoted unto themselves.

(For the sake of brevity, I've sifted through Mr. De Taureau's paperwork and limited it to the following attachments.)  In fact, one might refer to these as the bullet points:








Good Lord this never ends...









Well, that's about enough of that.  The important thing, one supposes, is to keep the focus on the many significant accomplishments and contributions that Mr. De Taureau made to the American landscape during his illustrious career, particular those at Rose Lake Park.

(And also, "bullet points."  Do you see what I did there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment