Sunday, March 22, 2020

The Grizzly Details of Washington Bruin.

It may or may not have been mentioned somewhere in those first two months worth of posts, (how would I know?  I'm not about to read all that) but there were 7 founders of Rose Lake Park, a gaggle of unique gentlemen of remarkable differences, yet a few peculiar similarities.  How they all managed to cross paths at that particular moment in Plancovania History remains to be studied, but one thing we do know is that each has appeared in one or more publications specific to that individual.

With that poorly worded introduction, here is the first of those stories, that of Mr. Washington Bruin.  Mr. Bruin was the only of the magnificent seven who was actually native to the area, and thus his story starts a bit sooner than the rest.   I'll stop talking now at risk of spoiling the story itself.  Enjoy.














Hmm.  Reading this now I can't help but wonder if Mr. Bruin actually ever existed, or if I've perhaps been the victim of a cruel practical joke.  I'll go with the former, as it appears there are going to be six more stories of a similar nature.

You've been warned.


No comments:

Post a Comment