Thursday, April 9, 2020

The Telling Tale of Francis Lloyd Tradesman

I'm very excited today, as after a great deal of backstory on Professor JP Marvel we are now ready to showcase some pages from  his actual biography, which I've had sitting off to the side for the entirety of this adventure.

"No," said Bob.  "I think we've spent enough time on Professor Marvel.  There are six other founders whom you've practically ignored.  Let's do this one," and with that handed me an entirely different publication altogether.

"Francis Lloyd Tradesman?  Who's that?  We haven't heard from him at all so far,"

"He's one of the seven founders, and he contributed greatly to the park.  He's the reason they called this place the Plancovania Coney Island."

"I've never heard it called that before," said me, at which point Bob shoved me aside from the keyboard and started scanning the pages.




The "Jerkin Hymoff nuptials?"   Now I'm quite certain that Bob is making most of this up.


2 comments:

  1. Quote: The "Jerkin Hymoff nuptials?" Now I'm quite certain that Bob is making most of this up."

    All depends on how you pronounce the "y": long? or short. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing Bob, I'm sure it's the shorter variation.

    ReplyDelete